There are always money-saving opportunities available out there, and you might not be aware of it, and if you’re a college student, it would be great for you to save money on your daily expenses. That’s what Upromise offers.
Upromise is a cash back app that helps you to maximize your cash back earnings right from the start. Through Upromise, you can earn cash back for shopping online, booking travel, dining out, trying new products and services, and much more. Using the co-branded Upromise Mastercard Rewards credit card can earn you additional cash back.
Furthermore, if you’re a new customer on Upromise, you will get a $30.29 Upromise sign-up bonus to link your 529 college saving plan.
Upromise is similar to other cash back apps like Maxrebates, RebatesMe, Times Club, Drop app, Fetch Rewards, Ibotta, Swagbucks, and Checkout51. These are the best cash back apps to save money on shopping. If you use any of these apps, consider Upromise one step ahead of these apps.
Upromise Sign Up Bonus Earn $30.29
Upromise welcomes the new user with a $30.29 cash reward to start their saving journey. If you don’t have an account yet, open it with the given link. Check out Upromise promotion for the latest hot offers.
How to get $30 Upromise sign up bonus? Step-By-Step Guide
In just easy five single steps, you can get a $30 Upromise welcome bonus:
Step 1: Open a new Upromise account via this Upromise promotion link:
Step 2: Download the Upromise app or register online.
Step 3: Enter your basic details and get verified.
Step 4: You will be asked for the saving method, and be sure to select “529 College Saving Plan,” which links to your 529 college saving plan.
Step 5: Earn an extra $25 bonus to link your 529 college plan with your Upromise account. If you don’t have a 529 plan, you can read the full process of How to apply for a 529 plan with a scholarship.
After completing the above process, you will get a $25 bonus and a separate $5.29 Upromise sign-up bonus. Your bonus will be displayed on your homepage.
Members can cash out earned cash back bonus when they reach a minimum of $50 on the 529 College Saving plan account and $10 on the Saving account.
Upromise Referral Link
Use Upromise referral link : https://www.upromise.com?rb=112386217 and open an account to earn a $30.29 sign-up bonus and if you to link your 529 plan, then you will get additional $25. In addition, you can earn extra to invite more friends to join Upromise and help them to save their money on shopping. Share your Upromise referral link to invite friends, and for every referral, you will get a $25 cash bonus
Upromise Referral Promotion: Earn $25 Bonus
Upromise referral program is giving a $25 referral bonus for every single person invited on the platform. Refer-a-friend program is a great earning option from Upromise to maximize your money along with a sign-up bonus and cash back. Share your unique Upromise referral links with your college friends and invite them to get the reward.
How to earn Upromise referral bonus?
- Join Upromise and get your own personalized Upromise referral link.
- Invite your friends via mail or share your own referral link with them.
- Invited users must use your referral link to create an account and earn a $25 minimum cashback within 180 days of account opening.
- Referral will also earn $30.29 Upromise sign-up bonus when they link their 529 college saving plan.
You can track your referral earnings from Upromise refer-a-friend page.
Upromise Cash Back: Earn $100 Bonus Cash Back Rewards.
Upromise offers cash back at hundreds of popular retailers, including gas stations, a shopping trip at the mall, and many more. Simply use your Upromise MasterCard to purchase your favorites on Upromise and earn cash back on your online shopping.
Earn Special $100 cash back bonus on Upromise when you complete the purchase of $500 within 90 days.
If you love Cash back checkout 23 best cash back of 2022.
How to Earn Cash Back with Upromise.com
- Refer friends and family. You can earn rewards by referring your friends and family to Upromise. Just refer them to create an account at Upromise.com, or if they already have an account, you’ll receive a referral bonus for each qualifying activity (like shopping online or dining out) that they perform in the lifetime of their Upromise membership.
- Shop online through Upromise.com: Shop at thousands of online retailers from major brands like Amazon and Target—including many stores where you already shop regularly—and earn cash back on every purchase!
- Dine out at participating restaurants: Earn extra cash when eating out by dining at more than 40,000 participating restaurants nationwide!
- Book travel through Upromise.com: Book your next trip through one of the most trusted sites for booking travel online!
- Try new products & services: Explore new products & services by trying them before buying them! Earn rewards on experiences like skydiving classes or tennis lessons with any merchant who accepts Upromise Rewards as payment.* Books textbooks through Upromise Textbooks App: Save money on college textbooks while earning cash back using our powerful mobile app designed specifically for students studying hard to get ahead in class.*Search hotel rooms available on Orbitz
Upromise is a free service that allows you to save money for college by making everyday purchases at participating retailers. Upromise members can earn cash back for their purchases online, booking travel, dining out, trying new products and services, and more. In addition to the amount of cash back that you earn from your purchases made with the Upromise Mastercard Rewards credit card or via Upromise e-cards or e-gift cards, there are other ways to earn bonus rewards:
- Purchase an item from one of our partners using your Upromise Mastercard Rewards credit card or an e-card/e-gift card (10% bonus)
- Refer a friend who becomes a Upromise member (20% bonus)
- Use your Upromise Mastercard Rewards credit card at least once per month (2% bonus)
How does Upromise work?
Here’s how it works:
- Sign up for an account at Upromise.com, then link your bank and credit cards to your account. Once this is done, you’ll be ready to start earning cash back!
- Shop online through Upromise.com and earn cash back from your everyday purchases with thousands of retailers such as Target, Macy’s, and Staples. You can also earn additional cash back by using our credit card rewards program!
Other Ways to Earn Cash with Upromise.com
In addition to the Upromise app, you can also earn cash back on a variety of other ways to save. Just like shopping with Upromise Shopping, you can earn rewards when using your Upromise credit card. You’ll also earn rewards for signing up for different apps and banks.
- $450 Bonus to Open Chime Banking Account and Receive Direct Deposit.
- $50 Bonus to Open Acorns Investing Account and Deposit $5.
- $75 Bonus to Open Stash Investing Account and Deposit $5.
- $120 Bonus to Open Varo Banking Account and Deposit $25.
- $35 Cash Back Plus $5 in Stock to Open Public Investing Account and Deposit $5.
- $25 Bonus to Open HappyNest Real Estate Investing Account and Deposit $10 in Your First Investment.
We hope you enjoyed our article about how to get a Upromise sign up bonus using your 529 saving plan account. Upromise is not just only a Cash back app, but it offers something extra to help parents to save money for their child’s future. With so many other competing programs out there, what sets Upromise apart from the rest? It all comes down to two things: flexibility of options and ease of use.
Upromise might be the app you’re looking for to make your shopping more rewarding and joyful. Upromise promotion keeps offering something extra to their valuable customers.
It’s definitely not for everyone but for some people. It might be worth checking out if they’re interested in earning some extra cash from their everyday purchases and activities.