Are you looking for a job that lets you set your own working hours? Uber Eats Might be the best side hustle for you!
Get a $250 Uber Eats Driver Sign Up Bonus when you sign up using a special Uber Promo code. Plus, you can earn more with a referral program when you invite your friends through your Uber Referral Code. You will be rewarded with the $10 Discount on your next order!
So, In this article, we will dive into Uber Eats Promotions and will see how to claim Uber Eats Driver Sign Up Bonus.
What Is Uber Eats?
Uber Eats is a food delivery service that allows users to order meals from their favorite restaurants and deliver them to their doorstep.
Uber Eats offers a variety of features that make it convenient for users, such as the ability to track your order in real time, pay with your credit card or PayPal account, and tip your driver.
The service is available in major cities worldwide, including New York City, London, Paris, and Tokyo.
Uber Eats Promotion
Currently, you can get a $250 Uber Eats Driver Sign up Bonus with Uber Eats Promotions when you join through special promotions of Swagbucks and Mypoints.
Swagbucks is a website that rewards members with credits they can redeem for prizes and gift cards. Members can earn Swagbucks by completing a bunch of different tasks, signing up for an investing app, playing a video game, and completing surveys; the options are almost limitless! You Can read more in our Swagbucks Review!
MyPoints is one of the best rewards programs to sign up for – you can earn points by taking surveys, watching videos, and more. You can redeem your points for Amazon Gift Cards, airline miles, or cash at their website.
However, when you join Myponts and Swagbucks through our special Referral code then, you will be rewarded with a $10 Sign Up Bonus along with their current offers, from which you can get an additional $250 Uber Eats Driver Sign up Bonus. So, Let’s see how you can claim your bonus.
Claim Your $250 Uber Eats Driver Sign up Bonus With MyPoints
- Create a MyPoints account using the above button, spend $20 to get 1,750 points, or go here.
- Click through to the deal on MyPoints to sign up for an Uber Driver account.
- [Note: You can sign up for deliveries by car, bike, scooter, or foot if those options are available where you live.]
- After passing the background check, that can take up to 30 days, and you can use the Uber Driver app to take delivery orders online.
- Check your MyPoints account to see if the points have been added (it may take up to 32 days, but it is usually much faster).
- You can cash out your MyPoints for PayPal payments or gift cards. If you cash out through PayPal, you’ll get a $250 Uber Eats Driver Sign up Bonus and still have 300 points left over.
- You might get more if you choose to cash out with gift cards.
Claim Your $250 Uber Eats Driver Sign up Bonus With Swagbucks
- Use the button above to sign up for a Swagbucks account, and when you finish your first five surveys, you’ll get a $10 Sign Up Bonus.
- Now, go to the “Promotion” page and look for Uber Driver.
- Then you’ll be asked for several details, like your SSN and whether you want to drive for Uber or deliver Uber Eats.
- You’ll notice that the age and car requirements for Uber Eats are different from those for driving for Uber.
- They will also ask you to take a photo for your profile and download the Uber Eats driver app.
- Now you have to wait for the results of your background check. It can take anywhere from a day to a week.
- In the end, once you get approved, you have to make deliveries, and your $250 Uber Eats Driver Sign Up Bonus will be in your account within seven days.
- The 20,000 Swagbucks, now worth 25,000 SB, showed up as pending a day or two later and would be paid out in 7 days.
Overall, Uber Eats is the perfect opportunity for you to Make $1000 Fast
With the Uber Eats driver sign up bonus, you can start earning money immediately by delivering food to hungry customers.
How much do uber drivers get paid for uber eats?
So far, in 2022, Uber Eats drivers have earned an average of $9.37 per trip and $15.84 per hour. This makes it rank second for earnings per trip and first for earnings per hour compared to Grubhub and DoorDash. Uber Eats drivers also received an average tip of $4.90 per trip this year.