Looking for platforms that offer commission-free trading? then TD Ameritrade is the perfect option for you. TD Ameritrade is a leading online trading platform where you can invest in stocks, ETFs, and Options for free. Plus, you can get up to $1000 TD Ameritrade sign up bonus.
TD Ameritrade promotion offers up to a $1000 bonus when you open an account with a referral link and deposit the qualifying amount. Users must use a TD Ameritrade referral code to qualify for this offer.
If you wish to join, then sign up with the latest TD Ameritrade referral code – NC1000 (or use this link) and make a qualifying deposit. The offer is for new users only and for a limited time.
Similar to TradeStation and Public, TD Ameritrade is leading online trading platform. It also offers $0 commission for online Stocks ETFs and Option trade.
In this article, we’ll go through all the promotions offered by TD Ameritrade and the steps to claim them. Also, we’ll discuss the platform’s features, fees.
TD Ameritrade Promotion
Take advantage of TD Ameritrade promotion and TD bank bonus to open and fund your account.
Here is the latest TD Ameritrade Promotion and TD Bank promotion:
- Get up to a $1000 TD Ameritrade sign up bonus to find a new account.
- Enjoy $0 commission for stocks, ETFs, and Options.
- Open a new TD bank investment account and deposit a minimum of $49,000 to get a $100 bonus.
- Get a $50 TD Bank Referral Bonus to invite new users to the platform.
What is TD Ameritrade?
TD Ameritrade is a full-service broker that has been around since 1975. It’s well-known for its trading innovation, client experience, and education. TD Ameritrade offers a platform that caters to all types of traders.
New investors can access a wide range of educational tools in different formats and covering a broad range of topics. Plus, TD Ameritrade doesn’t have any balance requirements and offers relatively low, transparent pricing, which makes beginners feel comfortable getting into the market.
Other investment platforms you must checkout that will surely help you:
- Stash Invest Promotion
- eToro Invest
- Ellevest (especially for Women)
TD Ameritrade Sign Up Bonus: Earn Up To $1000 Reward
Get a $1000 TD Ameritrade bonus when you open an investment account using this referral code: NC1000 and make a qualifying deposit. The bonus depends on the deposit the more you deposit the more bonus you get.
How To Claim TD Ameritrade $1000 Bonus?
- Visit this link to open a TD Ameritrade account. (Referral Code Auto-applied).
- Enter your name, email, and other details to verify your account.
- Make a single deposit between $25000 – $50000 within 45 days of account opening.
- Bonus will be added to your account after 45 days of account opening.
Qualifying deposit to earn TD Bonus:
|Deposit Amount||Cash Bonus|
TD Ameritrade Bonus: $0 Comission
With TD Ameritrade, you can trade US exchange-listed stocks, ETFs, and options without paying any commissions. However, options trades come with a fee of USD $0.70 per contract. And for over-the-counter (OTC) stocks not listed on a US exchange, a commission of USD $7.44 applies.
Here are the steps to earn $0 commissions with TD Ameritrade:
- Visit their website and open a new TD Ameritrade account.
- Choose the account type that suits your needs. TD Ameritrade offers individual, joint, and IRA accounts that are eligible for $0 commissions.
- Finally, Start trading. You can trade US exchange-listed stocks, ETFs, and options without paying any commissions.
- Keep the deposit in your account for at least 12 months. If you withdraw your deposit before this time, you’ll be charged a closing account fee or your award will be reclaimed by TD Ameritrade.
TD Bank Referral Bonus: Give $50, Get $50O
Once you open an account, Now you can earn a $50 TD Bank referral bonus to invite new friends to open an account. For every successful referral, your and your friends will receive a $50 TD Bank referral bonus.
How Do I Refer Friends To TD Bank And Earn Bonus?
- Visit this link to login to your TD Bank account.
- Download the TD Ameritrade referral program PDF and print it.
- Share the referral form with your friends and ask them to fill it out.
- Ask referral person to bring the referral program sheet to the nearest TD Bank Store.
- Once they open a Checking account and make a direct deposit of $250 you both will receive an instant $50 bonus.
A single user can refer up to 10 people in a year and earn up to a $500 TD Bank referral bonus.
Transfer Fee Rebate
As a new customer, you can earn a Transfer Fee Rebate with TD Ameritrade. Just transfer at least USD $3,500 from your bank or another brokerage firm to your TD Ameritrade account, and they’ll refund the transfer fees up to USD$100.
To claim your rebate, all you need to do is mail or fax them a copy of your statement that shows the transfer fees charged by your bank or previous broker. This offer is only valid for new customers. So, if you’re planning to transfer your funds to TD Ameritrade, don’t miss this opportunity to save up to USD$100 on transfer fees!
To save money on your trades, you can buy to close any short, individual, or single-leg options without paying any commissions or contract fees if the price is USD0.05 or less. And this applies to both calls and puts.
TD Ameritrade Features
Have a look at some of the best features offered by the platform.
- TD Ameritrade promotion: Get special promotions and offers when you sign up with TD Ameritrade.
- Powerful platforms: Trade on TD Ameritrade’s desktop, web, and mobile platforms that are tailored for all levels of investors, complete with powerful trading tools.
- Customized education: Receive an AI-powered learning experience that provides you with the information you need and none of the information you don’t.
- $0 commissions: TD Ameritrade offers zero commissions on stock and ETF trades, making them a leader in the industry.
- TD Ameritrade Customer Service: 24/7 telephone helpline support and assistance available through phone, email, website live chat, and social media chat.
TD Ameritrade: Monthly Fee
For a brokerage account, TD Ameritrade doesn’t charge a monthly fee. However, as an investor, you should be aware of a few other fees and rebates before opening an account.
One fee to keep in mind is the paper statement fee. Investors with accounts valued at less than $10,000 may be charged a $2 fee for paper statements. But don’t worry, you can avoid this fee. Just choose to receive your statements electronically instead.
One benefit of having a TD Ameritrade account is that the company reimburses you for any ATM fees charged by other banks’ ATMs. This is unlimited, which means you can use your debit card as much as you want without incurring any ATM fees.
Who is TD Ameritrade For?
TD Ameritrade is a great fit for a wide range of investors, including:
- New investors who are just getting started and looking for an easy-to-use platform.
- Experienced traders who require advanced tools and features
- Investors who value education and expert advice on investing.
- Those who prefer to invest in mutual funds or exchange-traded funds (ETFs).
All in all, TD Ameritrade is a well-known and respected broker in the US and around the world. With its commission-free trading for stocks, options, and ETFs, TD Ameritrade is an attractive option for investors looking to save money on trading costs.
Additionally, it is accessible to investors of all levels. And as a new investor, you can take advantage of all the offers by TD Ameritrade promotions.