Marcus bank is a new digital bank that has been offering high-yield savings accounts and credit cards for the past few years. You can earn an extra 1.00% APY on your Marcus saving account with the Marcus bank referral program.
Marcus bank referral bonus offers customers to earn an annual 1.00% APY on all of their savings accounts for 3 months. You can share your Marcus referral link with your friends to invite them to open new savings accounts and deposit at least $10,000.
Get Up to 1% APY bonus on your savings when you open an account using latest Marcus referral code and deposit amount. The bonus is for both new and existing customers so be quick to avail this offer.
The Marcus bank sign up bonus is one of the best in the industry. If you’re a new customer, you can create an account with the Marcus Bank Referral link to earn an extra 0.50% APY for three months.
Don’t miss out the limited time Discover Bank $100 Bonus. Offer is for new users only.
Read the full article to know how to refer a friend on Marcus bank and claim your $100 welcome and referral bonus.
What is Marcus bank?
Marcus is an online bank that does not have any bank branches where you can go to access your account, and it doesn’t offer an ATM network. However, you can connect your Marcus account to your usual bank account and get access to mobile banking.
Financier Marcus Goldman founded the financial firm that would become Goldman Sachs in 1869. It became one of the premier investment banks in the U.S.
Marcus Sign-up Promotion: Get a $100 Sign up bonus and 1% APY on Saving Account
Marcus Bank sign-up bonus offers a $100 bonus when you sign up using our special link and deposit $10,000 or more within ten days of enrolling in Online Savings.
Plus, you will earn 1.00% APY on your saving accounts for 3 months to open a new Marcus bank account.
You must maintain those funds plus your current balance for at least 90 days. This bonus is stackable with other deals from Marcus Bank.
Update: Marcus bank’s $100 welcome bonus offer ended, but the APY bonus is still available.
Try Spiral bank promotion and get $500 Saving account bonus
How to open Marcus bank account?
- Create an account using the above button.
- Select your Marcus bank account type.
- Fill the personal details as per any government id
- Verify your account and and your bank account is ready.
How to Claim a $100 Sign-up bonus?
- Now Make a deposit of $10,000 or more in fresh money within ten days of joining.
- Keep Those funds For 90 days in your account.
- Claim your Marcus Bank Sign up bonus of $100! Within 14 days of satisfying the bonus requirements.
- Marcus will immediately transfer $100 into your brand-new account.
Want to earn more with Bank promotions? Read the best banks with immediate sign up bonus.
Marcus Bank Referral Bonus: Get 1.00% APY
Marcus bank introduced a referral program whereby the referral and new member get a bonus of 1.00% APY added to their Marcus online savings to account for three months.
For example, if the regular savings account is 1.00%, both earn 1.20% APY for the next three months. Claim your Marcus bank referral bonus
On Marcus bank, you can refer as many people as you like, but you can only earn 5 referral bonuses per calendar year.
How do you Claim Marcus bank referral bonus?
- To get the extra 1.00% added to your current interest rate, log into your online account at Marcus or your banking app and select the bonus option.
- Now Copy Your Unique Referral Link and share it with your friends.
- Once someone signs up using your referral link and creates a verified Marcus Bank account, your APY % will get increased by 0.25% APY.
With this new Marcus Refer A Friend offer, you’ll earn an extra 1.00% APY on your rate for three months on your all saving accounts. Of course, the value of this depends on how much money you and your friend have in savings.
At the max of $250,000 for FDIC insurance, you’d each earn an extra $833 per 3 months.
Marcus by Goldman Sachs Is Best for Whom?
Customers who want great rates from a reputable bank will be drawn to Marcus by Goldman Sachs.
The following kind of clients will fit it particularly well:
- Want savings and CD rates that are greater than average?
- Require a savings account with no minimum opening balance.
- In their CDs are seeking flexibility.
- In the hard-to-access savings account that you desire.
- Need a personal loan with a fixed rate and no fees?
- Not all of their account demands can be met by a bank.
- Want to do your banking with a reputable company with a lengthy history.
The bank also provides standard ways to save money. Savings accumulate over time and may even outweigh any potential sign-up bonuses. Here is a closer look at the several ways to save.
The high-yield savings account from Marcus by Goldman Sachs is distinguished by its APY. It is significantly higher than the national average of 0.06 percent APY at 1.20 percent APY.
The account also comes with no fees and no minimum balance requirements, in case the high rate isn’t enough.
For savings accounts, other financial institutions charge $5 to $25 a month, including Bank of America and Chase.
In contrast, a Marcus savings account can help you save anywhere between $60 and $300 annually.
For savings accounts and certificates of deposit that earn impressive rates, Marcus by Goldman Sachs might make you a good bank.
If you want to avoid fees, earn the best rates, and pay less than you have to, don’t sacrifice your money by maintaining minimum balances.
Marcus Bank FAQs
Does Marcus bank accept mobile deposit?
The answer is NO! Marcus bank does not accept mobile deposits. Members need to send U.S. mail to deposit a check on Marcus account.
How long does it take to transfer from Marcus to bank?
Money transfer Marcus take 2 to 5 business days depending on your location. As soon as Marcus bank approve the amount will be transfered to bank.