Are you looking to do more charitable giving and use a digital banking account to help you do so? Well, we are going to look at Spiral banking accounts and how they might assist you in that goal.
Spiral is a financial technology company. Banking Services provided by nbkc bank, Member FDIC. Spiral financial banks have checking, savings, and giving accounts so account holders can combine responsible banking and charitable banking.
Spiral financial bank is only accessed through mobile, so in order to get started, you have to Download the Spiral Mobile Banking app.
Spiral Bank Promotion offers a $25 to $50 sign-up bonus to open a new checking account and a $200 bonus when you set up monthly recurring deposits to your Spiral checking account of $1,500 or more.
Spiral financial banking Sign Up Bonus Range Between $50-$200.
Furthermore, take advantage of the Spiral bank referral program and earn $50 for every referral. Invite your friend to open a spiral checking, saving, or giving account, and when they deposit funds, the Spiral referral bonus will be credited to your account.
Spiral Bank Promotion period will Run from September 2021 to March 31, 2022
Spiral Bank Promotion $50 Checking account Bonus
Open a new Checking account on Spiral bank and get a $50 sign-up bonus to fund your account. Fund your account with more than $200 and make 5 purchases of $100 or more using a Spiral Visa debit card.
Spiral bank is giving a $50 checking account bonus to new users who join before March 31, 2022.
How to get $50 Spiral Checking account Bonus?
- To Qualify for $50 Spiral bank promotion, Open a new checking account with $50 Spiral promotional link. before March 31.
- Fund your account with a single $100 deposit or more before March 31, 2022.
- Make 5 Debit card Purchases totaling $200 or more for 2 consecutive months within 90 days of account opening.
- Once all conditions and criteria are met, your bonus will be deposited into your account.
Get more than 9% APY rate on Outlet savings accounts with $5 sign-up bonus
Spiral $25 Checking Account Sign Up Bonus
A $25 sign-up Bonus is also available for the new Spiral checking account holders. To qualify for the $25 Spiral bank new account bonus, user must fund their account with a single deposit of $100 or more and make at least 5 purchases totaling $100 or more within 90 days of account opening.
Spiral Bank $200 Direct Deposit Bonus
Take advantage of Spiral financial banking’s $200 deposit bonus when you set up monthly recurring deposits to your Spiral checking account of $1,500 or more and make 10 purchases totaling $500 or more using your Spiral VisaⓇ Debit Card.
How to Earn Spiral $200 Checking account Bonus
- Open a new Spiral consumer checking account.
- Make recurring direct deposits of $1500 or more within the 90 days of account opening.
- Complete 10 successful purchases with Spiral debit card totaling 500 or more for months in a row within 90 days.
Existing customers who opened an account in Spiral financial bank after January 1, 2022, can avail of this offer by depositing $1500 amount.
Spiral Bank Referral program $50 Referral Reward
Spiral bank referral program gives a $50 cash bonus for every qualified referral. Take advantage and invite your friend to open a new checking account via Spiral referral link and get a reward.
How to claim spiral referral bonus
In order to claim Spiral financial bank referral bonus, you must met some qualifications:
- Open a new Spiral checking, Saving, or giving account.
- Get your Spiral referral link or referral code and invite your friends or family members to join Spiral financial bank.
- Invitees must open an account using your referral link/code and fund their deposit minimum of $100 within 90 days of account opening.
- Bonus will be credited to your checking account within 30 days from the end of the month in which the qualifications were met.
Spiral Financial Banking Features
Spiral Financial Bank fee
The monthly fee for spiral checking is $7, if you do not make any deposit or withdrawal for the next 90 days. Explore details and questions on spiral.us
Spiral has some pros and cons when compared to other digital banking services. I didn’t see a mention of an ATM network, and the base APY is not impressive, it lacks some of the features (like early payroll, overdraft protection, etc.) that some neobank fans look for, and the APY leaves something to be desired. Although Spiral doesn’t necessarily aim to be like all of those other platforms, it instead focuses on the charity component of the app. In my opinion, Spiral succeeds best here.