Paramount Plus is a service that offers access to Paramount’s movie library and original videos. The service is available through many streaming devices, including Amazon Fire Stick and Apple TV.
But for any reason, If you want to cancel your Paramount Plus subscription, this article will show you how. You can also switch to cheaper Streaming services or free streaming services if you don’t want to pay a higher premium. You can visit an alternative to Paramount Plus if you watch other streaming content.
How to cancel Paramount Plus full details
The process of canceling your Paramount Plus subscription depends on how you subscribed. You must follow different steps if you subscribe using the web than if you subscribe using Apple or Android. We have covered every step, no matter what. Paramount Plus subscriptions can be canceled in several ways. You can either call Paramount Plus customer service or follow these steps.
Cancel Paramount Plus using Web paramountplus.com
If you signed up for Paramount+ on your desktop, mobile web, smart TV (LG TV, Vizio TV, Samsung TV), or gaming console (Xbox, PlayStation 4), then follow the below steps to cancel your Paramount Plus subscription:
- Go to paramountplus.com
- Click the menu icon in the top left corner of your screen and click on user initials in the upper right-hand corner.
- Click “Account.”
- Scroll down to Cancel Subscription.
- Then click Cancel Subscription. You have successfully canceled your subscription and will not charge further.
IMPORTANT: If you subscribed to Paramount+ on another billing platform, like the App Store, Google Play, Amazon, or Roku, you’d need to return to that platform to cancel your subscription. We have simplified the process for your convenience to cancel Paramount+ from each platform.
Cancel Paramount Plus using iPhone or iPad
If you signed up for Paramount+ via the App Store, use the steps below, or visit support.apple.com to contact Apple Support.
On your iPhone or iPad
- Visit iTunes & App Store and Open the Settings app.
- Tap Subscriptions.
- If you don’t see “Subscriptions,” tap your Apple ID, View Apple ID, sign in, scroll down to Subscriptions, and tap Subscriptions.
- Click Paramount+.
- Now Click on cancel Subscription.
- Tap Confirm.
- If you don’t see “Cancel Subscription,” the subscription is already canceled and won’t renew.
Cancel Paramount Plus On Apple TV (4th gen and later)
Follow the steps below to cancel Paramount Plus from Apple TV.
- Open Apple Tv and then go to Settings.
- Select Users & Accounts,
- Then select your account -> then go to Subscriptions.
- Choose the Paramount Plus subscription and then select Cancel Subscription. Click and Cancel and confirm. Now the subscription is successfully canceled.
- If you don’t see Cancel Subscription, then the subscription is already canceled and won’t renew.
Cancel Paramount Plus from Android phones, tablets, or TV
If you signed up for Paramount+ on your Android device or TV through the Google Play store, please use the steps below to Follow steps below to cancel Paramount Plus from Android devices:
To change or cancel a subscription, you need to open the Paramount plus app on your android phone or computer.
- On a phone or computer, go to g.co/play/subscriptions.
- Select the subscription you want to cancel.
- Select Cancel subscription.
- Follow the instructions.
Cancel Paramount Plus from Fire TV
If you purchased your Paramount+ subscription via Fire TV, then please follow the steps below to cancel Paramount Plus:
- Open your Amazon Account and do login
- Go to “Your Account”
- Click on Memberships and Subscriptions.
- Select “Manage Subscription” next to the subscription you’d like to cancel.
- Click the link under “Manage Your Prime Video Channels.”
- Under the “Prime Video Channels” section, find the subscription you wish to cancel,
- Select “Cancel Channel” and confirm.
- You can reach Fire TV support or Amazon customer care for quick solutions.
Note: You can click on the Amazon Subscription link to follow the above steps easily.
Cancel Paramount Plus from Roku
You could use the steps below if you signed up for Paramount+ via your Roku Streaming device. For support, please visit support.roku.com.
- Go to your home screen.
- Choose the Paramount+ channel and press the “*” button on the Roku remote.
- Select Manage Subscription.
- Choose Cancel Subscription.
Now you know how easy to cancel a Paramount plus subscription is. You need to follow the steps as we suggested. If you think you Uninstall the app on your Android TV to cancel your subscription, then you are not right. You can re-subscribe any time, but you will need to go through the billing and payment process again. Read How to subscribe to Paramount plus for more details.