The key to making wealth is to start investing as soon as possible. What if I tell you that you can get paid just for starting your investment journey? Sounds unreal? It is possible. Groundfloor allows you to invest as low as $10 and get paid a $50 Groundfloor sign up bonus for starting out.
To the new investors, Groundfloor offers a $50 sign up bonus to open an account and invest $100. Additionally, you can invite your friend to join Groundfloor and earn a $50 Groundfloor referral bonus.
Use this Groundfloor referral code 2022: “WELCOME50” and sign up for the account to get a $50 sign up bonus. The $50 Groundfloor sign up offer is valid till 30th September 2022 so join fast.
You earn up to 7%-14% returns if you invest only $10. It will help you get started on the journey and pay you just for signing up or referring a friend. So, it’s a win-win. Let’s dive in and see what Groundfloor is.
Let’s take a look at Groudfloor promotion and how you can get $50 Groudfloor sign up bonus to open account.
What is Groundfloor?
If you are into the real estate business, you might already be aware of Groundfloor. For those who don’t have an idea, let us explain.
Groundfloor is a marketplace that deals with real estate. It allows access to short-term financing to its customers if they want to buy or renovate their property. Moreover, it allows you to be an investor and buy shares or renovation loans and earn high returns. It is a great marketplace for investors with minimum risks.
Groundfloor is giving tough competition to other real estate investing platforms like Fundrise, Doorvest, Lofty, and Rocket dollar, which are pretty good. But I rank Groundfloor better than them because it offers a 10% annual return without any fees.
Groundfloor Sign up Bonus: $50 New Investor Sign up Offer
You can get $50 as a Groundfloor sign up bonus. It allows its users to get paid just for registering for a new account. The only condition is that you have to make at least a $100 investment.
The Groundfloor sign up bonus is eligible to use towards Ground investments. It cannot be withdrawn in cash. But it still is a great deal. You can get huge returns for investing with the Groundfloor.
How to Claim $50 Groundfloor sign up bonus?
Here’s how you can register and win a $50 signup bonus.
- Create a new Groundfloor investor account.
- Fill in the information and connect your bank account.
- Use this $50 Groundfloor referral code – WELCOME50 during sign up
- Make an investment of at least $100 to be eligible for Groundfloor sign up bonus.
- $50 will be credited to your account 30 days after completing all the requirements.
Groundfloor Referral Bonus: Give $50, Get $50
After successfully claiming Groundfloor sign up bonus, you should refer it to a friend to earn the Groundfloor referral bonus. It awards you and your friend $50 just when they create an account using your referral link. To be eligible for this referral program, you should have an investor account connected with your bank account.
Share your unique Groundfloor referral link and invite your friends to join the investing and flipping journey with Groundfloor.
How to invite a friend and earn a referral bonus?
Here’s a complete process to invite a friend and win a $50 referral bonus.
- Login to your Groundfloor investor account.
- Access your Groundfloor referral link.
- Share the link with your friends and family.
- You’ll be able to win the $50 referral bonus once any one of them registers with Groundfloor and makes an investment of $100.
- Fortunately, you can invite unlimited people to Groundfloor.
Let’s see what makes it special. Here are the best features of Groundfloor.
- Generally, you can earn up to 10% annually on loans with a term of 6-12 months.
- You can participate in a fraction of real estate investment. It can be as low as $10, making it easy to get started.
- You can create a new Groundfloor investor account for free.
- It provides high-yielding and short-term investment opportunities to the general people. They can either be accredited or non-accredited investors.
- It’s completely safe to use. Groundfloor only approves 5% of the loans, making them confident to pre-fund the loans.
- All the loans go through a thorough process. Groundfloor prefunds all the loans after a complete assessment of property value and creditworthiness.
Still, confused about the Groundfloor marketplace? Let’s use the good old pro/con list method to decide if this platform is worth all the investment.
Here are all the reasons why you should give it a shot.
- You can get a $50 Groundfloor signup bonus.
- Investor accounts are free to create, and you can get started without any fee.
- The average return (10.5%) is quite decent to start.
- You don’t need to be accredited. It’s open to the general public.
- Groundfloor allows short-term investments.
- It allows you to experiment with diverse risk levels.
Here are the reasons that it can give you a hard time.
- Being open to all, some borrowers might not have enough experience in flipping real estate businesses.
- It doesn’t allow any equity, keeping it limited to debt investments only.
- There is a risk of default.
- Groundfloor is a real estate investment marketplace, so you won’t be able to avail opportunities other than residential real estate.
These pros and cons of using Groundfloor should give you a clear idea and help you decide if it’s something you would want to be a part of.
With all that said, if you are interested in real estate and looking for a way to get into this industry, Groundfloor is probably a great start on the roadmap. There’s no harm in creating an account when you are getting a $50 Groundfloor sign up bonus.
It is pretty easy to use and allows unlimited referral opportunities. Every time one of your friends signs up using your link, you’ll get paid for free. Besides, it will help you learn all about real estate business, loans, and property flipping.