Dave promotion gives you a $15 Dave Bank Sign up Bonus and a $15 Dave referral bonus, along with getting paid up to 2 days early, building your credit history, and getting up to $250 cash advances without paying a fee.
Let’s look at Dave Bank Promotions and how you can take advantage of its features. So let’s get started!
Want $30.29 for Free? For limited time, Upromise is giving $30.29 Upromise Sign Up Bonus, When you sign up using our special Upromise referral link, also you can avail the advantage of Upromise Referral Promotion and can get $25 referral Bonus.
What Is Dave Bank?
This Dave bank app allows members to avoid overdraft fees and predict them in advance, potentially saving them hundreds of dollars each year.
The app also lets you receive your paycheck early, build credit, and advance without paying interest. For more on Dave and the current offers, keep reading.
Dave Bank is a low-cost banking membership app that offers customers no-fee checking and up to $75 in interest-free advances. All you pay for it is your $1/month membership fee.
Additionally, connecting your debit card to the Dave app automatically creates a budget for you. The budget can help you predict whether you’ll run short on cash before your next payday.
Dave Promotion: $15 Dave Bank Sign up Bonus
Dave app Promotion offers you a $15 Dave Bank Sign up Bonus when you sign up using our special Dave Promotional code “Helpingdesi.” and verify your account by taking a cash advance of $250 with no interest rate.
How to Claim $15 Dave Bank Sign up Bonus?
- Click on the above app to sign up for dave
- Sign up using your email and password.
- Now Verify your details.
- Take a cash advance of $250 without any interest rate.
Dave Referral Promotion: $15 Referral Bonus
Dave’s “Give $15, Get $15” Refer-A-Friend Program gives a $15 bonus to both parties when a current member refers a new member who takes a cash advance of $250 or more.
How to claim a $15 Dave Referral Bonus?
- Login to your Dave App.
- Search for the “Give $15, Get $15” option and copy your unique referral link.
- Once someone signs up using your referral code and creates a verified Dave account, Both of you will get a $15 Cash Bonus.
Dave Banking App Features
Dave helps people avoid bank overdraft fees by alerting them when their account balance is low and letting them take out cash advances of up to $200 to cover expenses in the near future.
These small loans have no interest. Instead, Dave asks for tips. The amount is up to you.
The cash advance payment is due either on your next payday or the following Friday, depending on how much you borrowed.
If you need to change your repayment date, you can contact customer service.
You need to be eligible. You can do this if you have a paycheck that you direct deposit into a bank account, link that bank account to Dave, and show that your paycheck amount covers your bills monthly and then some.
Other Dave features are:
- There is no credit check required.
- Spending account with a debit card that is FDIC-insured
- Early paychecks of up to two days
- Planning resources
- Building credit by disclosing rent and utility payments, which are typical $100 each year
- Side jobs that can pay well in your area
How Much Does Dave Cost?
Dave charges a $1 monthly fee for using their app, which is automatically withdrawn from the linked bank account.
If you make purchases at partner stores, you can get this fee waived on a monthly basis.
You can also stop using the service and pay the monthly fee at any time.
All additional charges, such as:
- The express cost, which is $1.99 to $5.99, allows you to get funds in 8 hours as opposed to the customary 1 to 3 days (up to 20 percent of the amount you borrowed).
- Additionally, there are no overdrafts or minimum balance penalties, and users can access more than 32,000 fee-free Money Pass ATMs countrywide.
Dave Bank Pros and cons:
- Overdraft-free check payments
- Cash advances with 0% interest
- Over 32,000 MoneyPass ATMs are surcharge-free
- Tool for budgeting built-in
- A monthly fee of $1
- Only available on mobile devices
Getting Dave is a good idea if you think you’ll need a cash advance. If you’re using overdraft fees of $30 or more to cover budget shortfalls, Dave makes sense.
Also, you can take advantage of Dave Promotions and claim a $15 Dave Bank Sign up Bonus and Many benefits.
if you are interested in bank promotions then you must read our Best Banks with Immediate Sign up Bonus article.