If you have been looking for a real estate investment platform to expand your portfolio and grow your money, then Roofstock can be an easy choice. Roofstock is an online real estate marketplace that helps you to invest in real estate and allows users to buy and sell properties across the USA. Plus, new users will earn a $250 Roofstock sign up bonus.
The Roofstock affiliate program offers a $250 Roofstock referral bonus when you invite someone to join using your referral link. Invited persons will also get a $250 Roofstock sign up bonus.
If you’ve not joined yet, use our Roofstock referral link, open an account and get a $250 sign up bonus on your first property listing. Plus, you will get lots of opportunity as a investor with Roofstock.
Let’s take a look at how you can claim Roofstock referral bonus and what are the latest Roofstock promotions.
What is Roofstock?
Roofstock is an investment marketplace that allows you to buy and sell rental properties. Simply put, it is designed to target investors interested in earning regular rental income through single-family real estate properties.
Investment in the real estate world doesn’t end with making a purchase, and it comes with a lot of extra grind work. Roofstock solves this problem for you. It connects you with a property manager to help with all the day-to-day tasks related to your property and business.
Roofstock Sign Up Bonus: Earn $250 welcome offer
New users on Roofstock will get a $250 sign up bonus to open an account using a referral link. You may use the bonus amount when investing in Roofstock.
How to claim Roofstock sign up Bonus
- Visit this link to go Roofstock sign up page
- Enter your name and email to register.
- A $250 credit will be added in your Roofstock account.
- The bonus amount can be used in your next investment on Roofstock
Roofstock sign up bonus will expire after 180 days of account opening. So make sure you avail the bonus.
Roofstock Referral Bonus: Get $250, Give $250
Invite your friends to open a Roofstock account using your unique referral link and get a $250 Roofstock referral bonus. Your friend who opens an account with your link will also earn a $250 bonus.
How To Earn Roofstock Referral Bonus
- Login to your Roofstock account on browser.
- Go to My Dashboard and click on Roofstock affiliate program
- Copy your unique Roofstock referral code or link to share with friends.
- Once your friend sign up using your referral link, you will earn a $250 Roodstock referral bonus.
Currently, the Roofstock referral bonus is $15 for each member you invite on the app.
5 Best Features of Roofstock Marketplace
Let’s explore some of the 5 best features of the Roofstock marketplace to get a better idea.
- By eliminating the hiring of a real estate agent, Roofstock does all the grind work for you, allowing you to be stress-free. You’ll get detailed reports of floor plans, leases, and neighborhoods, including pictures and videos.
- The open house is another one of the best features. It is a 24-hour promotional period where Roofstock’s exclusive property hits the market.
- It allows you to earn a huge $250 Roofstock sign-up bonus and a $50 referral bonus.
- You can turn on the alerts by signing up for it. Whenever a property that matches your requirements hits the marketplace, you are first to be notified. It helps catch the investment opportunity.
- Roofstock shares the complete journey of investment with you helping you at every step.
- The search filter helps you to search properties with particular features based on your criteria. This allows you to decide by narrowing down your options.
With that said, Roofstock is an amazing investment platform if you’re someone who is just starting their journey of real-estate investment or even an experienced investor who wants to modify their portfolio.
Roofstock referral bonus is a great way to earn some extra money to use in your future investments. Roofstock does all the grind work to make the process look easier on your end. While the security factor leans towards the weak side of this platform, it does guarantee some safety nets. It eliminates the need for a madman such as a real estate agent.