The peacock app is a streaming service that allows you to stream your favorite TV shows and movies on demand. The app has varity of content to for the online content viewrs.
However, If you want to cancel (or downgrade) your peacock subscription, then this guide is for you. The good news is that even if you cancel Peacock or Peacock premium, you can still watch most of the content for free.
So let’s dive straight into our topic that is How to cancel Peacock subscription.
- You can cancel a Peacock premium subscription online or on your mobile phone.
- Peacock premium is a paid subscription service that offers exclusive content and movies on demand service to viewers.
- Peacock premium subscription cancellation process is simple as how to cancel Zee5 subscription.
How to cancel peacock step by step
If you want to cancel Peacock without having to pay any extra fees, then follow these steps:
- You need to Log in to your peacock account and go to Plans & Payments.
- Then click on Change Plan.
- you will see option to switch plans to Free after current billing cycle.
- You need to confirm and Once confirmed, you will receive a confirmation email.
- Once complete, restart your device and open up the peacock app again. You will be asked if you would like to re-download all of the apps onto your device—select No and tap Done when finished with all of the prompts that appear on screen during this process (you may need to enter in your Apple ID password again).
Note: Be aware, there will be no refunds or credits for cancellations (or downgrades) of Peacock Premium or Peacock Premium Plus plans.
how to cancel Peacock from the third party
In the case of third parties (e.g., Apple, Google, Roku, etc. ), you must contact them directly to cancel your existing plan, then the above steps may not work rather follow the cancellation steps applicable for each third party.
How To Cancel Peacock on iphone (Attached screenshot)
- Go to iphone App store
- Search peacock app
- Open the Settings app and go to iTunes & App Store.
- Scroll down and tap Apple ID at the top of the screen (if you don’t see this option, tap Sign In).
- Tap the subscription and then you will see an option for cancel. You might need to scroll down to find the Cancel Subscription button.
- Tap Cancel Subscription. The subscription is canceled if there is no Cancel button or you see an expiration message in red text. You can repeat these steps to make sure that your peacock subscription on iphone is successfully cancelled.
If you cancel before the end of your trial period, Apple will not charge your account for any charges until after it has expired (after 30 days). To avoid being charged after this date, make sure that all of your subscriptions are canceled before this time passes so that no one else will be able to access them!
How to Cancel Peacock on Roku
Roku is one of the most popular streaming devices in the world, and it has a plethora of channels that you can access, subscribe and cancel directly. If you want to cancel Peacock on Roku directly on your TV then follow below steps:
- Press the Home button on your Roku remote and select channel as Peacock.
- Press the Star button on your remote to open the options menu.
- Select Manage subscription to view the renewal date and access additional options.
- To unsubscribe, select Cancel subscription and Roku will display a message confirming cancellation and your last day of access.
If any issues on cancelling Peacock on Roku then contact Roku team here: support.roku.com/contactus. They are the best ones to help you out to get it cancelled.
How To Cancel Peacock on firestick:
Follow below steps
- Go to Settings on your Fire TV Stick.
- Select Apps from the menu.
- Select Peacock from the list of apps, and then select Manage Subscription in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- In this section, you’ll be able to see any active subscriptions associated with your account and cancel them if needed. Select Cancel Subscription at the bottom of this page if you wish to cancel Peacock’s free trial or subscription service yourself (this will not affect any other services).
How to cancel Peacock on amazon Pay
If you have an Amazon pay account, then you can cancel your subscription by following these steps:
- Go to Amazon Pay, and Sign in using your Amazon credentials.
- Select the Merchant Agreements tab where Peacock page shows the recurring payment and subscription arrangements for Peacock.
- On the Details page, select Cancel Merchant Agreement.
- To cancel the agreement, click Cancel in the dialog box that appears.
- Your cancellation will be confirmed by an email notification once it has been processed
how to cancel Peacock free trial
To cancel your Peacock free trial, you’ll need to follow the app instructions or device instructions. This can be done through Settings > Billing & Subscription > Cancel Subscription. Alternatively, you can contact customer service by calling 855-634-3111 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and requesting a cancellation of your subscription.
With these fully descriptive “how to cancel peacock” guide, you can cancel a peacock subscription from any device. After cancellation, if you want to reconfirm, you can check anytime after logging into your account.
With the time changes, if you want to watch Peacock, you can subscribe by following the Peacock subscription guide.