If you are looking for a digital banking app with great APY rates and unique features then DCU Digital Banking is the right choice for you. DCU bank makes it easy for users to access all banking features from its app. DCU bank promotion is offering a instant $20 sign up bonus for new users.
Get a $20 DCU bank sign up bonus when you open a new Digital Banking account and make a direct deposit of $500 per calendar month or make 5 transactions via DCU Visa Debit/Credit Card.
DCU bank also has an active referral program where active members can refer a friend to earn a $10 referral bonus. Share your unique link with your friends and earn a $10 DCU bank referral bonus.
If you wish to open an account, Use the latest DCU bank referral code ( or this referral link) and make qualifying steps to earn DCU bank bonus.
In this article, you will find all the active DCU Bank Promotion and complete steps to claim the bonus.
What is DCU Bank?
DCU, or Digital Federal Credit Union, is a credit union that operates as a not-for-profit organization and serves over 900,000 members across all 50 states of the US. Unlike traditional banks, DCU primarily operates online through its website and mobile app.
With DCU Bank you can open A Certified account, A Checking account and take loans at a low rate. You can also deposit checks, make money transfers and manage all bank activities.
DCU Bank Promotion $10 Welcome Bonus And Referral
DCU Digital Bank is offering many promotions and offers for new and existing users. Take advantage of these DCU Bank promotions and fill your digital wallet.
Here is all ongoing DCU Bank promotion:
- A $20 instant bank sign up bonus to open a checking account.
- Refer a friend to earn an unlimited $10 DCU Bank referral bonus
- Get 6.17% APY rates on your first $1000 with DCU primary saving account.
Let’s get to know all these promotions in detail and how you can claim them.
Before you start, here are the best banks with immediate sign up bonuses to make your banking more rewarding.
DCU Bank Sign Up Bonus 2023: Earn $20 New User Bonus
Open a new DCU Digital bank account via this referral link and make a direct deposit of $500 or make 5 debit card transactions to earn a $20 DCU Bank sign up bonus. Users must sign up with a referral link to avail of this offer.
How To Claim DCU Bank Sign Up Bonus?
- Visit this link to open a new DCU Bank account.
- Enter your Name, Email, SSN, and other details to register.
- Click on “Enter Referral Code” and enter – HFIIEJD.
- Within 90 days of becoming a new DCU member, complete at least one of the following three options:
- Open a DCU checking account and receive a qualifying direct deposit of at least $500 per calendar month.
- Open a DCU checking account and complete five qualifying transactions within the same calendar month.
- Obtain a vehicle, RV, boat, or mobility loan for a purchase or refinance.
- After completing any of the qualifying activities, DCU will deposit the $20 bonus into your Primary Savings Account within 30 days.
DCU Bank Referral Bonus: Give $20, Get $10
Invite a friend to open a DCU Bank account with your link and you both will earn reward. For every referral that counts you will earn a $10 DCU Bank referral bonus and an invited person will also get a $20 DCU Bank sign up bonus.
How To Claim DCU Bank Referral Bonus?
- Open the DCU bank mobile app and log in to your account.
- Go to Invite a friend option and you’ll see your referral link.
- Click on “Copy Link” and share it with your friends.
- Once someone joins via your link and do the qualifying steps, you will get a $10 DCU Bank referral bonus in your account.
DCU Bank Fees
Bank fees can be a big burden on your finances, so it’s important to keep an eye out for hidden fees that could add up over time. Here are some common fees to watch out for with checking accounts:
- Account maintenance fees: Some checking accounts charge a monthly fee that can only be waived if you meet certain requirements, such as using your debit card a certain number of times per month or having other accounts linked to your checking account.
- ATM fees: If you use an ATM that isn’t part of your bank’s network, you may be charged a fee by the financial institution that owns the ATM.
- Balance requirements: Some checking accounts require that you maintain a minimum balance to avoid a monthly fee.
- Inactivity fees: You may be charged a monthly fee if you don’t have any deposits or transactions on your account.
- Service fees: Some financial institutions charge fees for various services or transactions. Be sure to review the fee schedule so you know which fees may apply to you.
DCU Bank comes highly recommended for its 6.17% interest savings account. And earning free bonuses with DCU Bank promotions is always a plus. So, for those looking for a checking account with fewer fees than traditional banks, the DCU Free Checking account is a great choice.