If you’re like me, you want to make sure your 401(k) is working for you. But with so many options out there, it can be hard to know if your account is on track for retirement. Let blooom assist you with your retirement investments, whether you need guidance or are deciding which investments to make. Let’s begin with Blooom promotion.
Blooom promotion is offering a $50 Amazon gift card as a sign up bonus for new users who open a retirement account via the Blooom referral link. Also, Bloom refer a friend promotion program that offers a $50 amazon gift card to invite friends on Blooom financial Robo-advisor app.
Blooom is excellent for retirement investors looking for a low-cost, hands-off approach to wealth-building, and IRA investors who don’t have accounts at Fidelity may need to consider other options.
Let’s join the Blooom app and explore other features and options to make your retirement investment work for you.
What is Blooom?
Blooom is a registered Robo-advisor that specializes in helping individuals optimize their 401(k)s. Based in Leawood, Kansas, Blooom was launched in 2013. If you’re unfamiliar with Robo-advisors, they are automated investment services that provide investment advice to consumers based on their goals and risk tolerance.
With Blooom, you can manage your retirement account affordably. Blooom automates setting up your 401k by offering low fees and access to financial advisors.
Those looking for passive retirement account management will benefit most from Blooom. The platform offers personalized Robo-advice for various retirement plans, including IRAs, 401(k)s, 401(a)s, 403(b)s, or 457(b)s.
Blooom is a company that helps you manage your 401(k) and IRA accounts. They have over $3 billion in assets under management. They just started helping people with their IRA accounts this year.
Blooom Promotion- $50 Amazon Gift Card
Get a $50 Amazon gift card to sign up for Blooom via the referral link. Open a retirement investment account on Blooom and maintain at least $15 amount for a month.
How to Claim your Sign-up Bonus?
Let’s see a complete step-by-step process to claim your Blooom Sign up bonus:
- Click on the above button to sign up on Blooom.
- Now it will ask you some questions to give you the best recommendations.
- Now you will see the sign-up page. Use your basic details to sign up.
- Now complete your profile.
- Choose the Plan you want to go with.
- Done! your $20 Gift card will be sent to your registered email.
Blooom Referral Promotion: $20 Referral Bonus
Join the Blooom Refer a Friend program and share your referral link/ or code to invite new members on Blooom to earn a $50 Amazon gift card.
Every time your friend opens an account via your referral link and fund the minimum balance, you will receive Blooom referral bonus of a $50 amazon gift card, and the invited friend will also receive $20 OFF for online financial advice.
How to Invite Friends on Blooom?
- Go to Blooom and log in to your account.
- Now search for the refer a friend option.
- Copy your unique referral link and share it with your friends.
- Once they complete all the Sign-up processes and select any plan.
- Both of you will get a Blooom promotion bonus.
- The $50 amazon gift card will be sent to your Blooom linked email.
Blooom Pricing and Fees
Three different service plans are available: Essentials, Standard, and Unlimited:
Free analysis of your Plan will be provided before you pay a fee. According to your retirement goals, the analysis will uncover hidden investment fees you might be paying.
- You can obtain a customized portfolio through the Essentials Plan, which costs $45 a year and aims to reduce hidden investment fees.
- It costs $120 a year for the Standard Plan. You also get withdrawal warnings, auto-optimization of your accounts, and access to an advisor in addition to the customized portfolio.
- Unlimited accounts are available with the $250/year Unlimited Plan. All of the advantages of the previous plans are included in this one, along with priority adviser access.
Blooom Pros and Cons
- This Blooom is compatible with any 401(k), 401(a), 403(b), 457, IRA, or TSP plan.
- There is no minimum balance requirement.
- Financial advisors are available.
- Limited capability for direct IRA management
- Fee structure leads to relatively high fees for low account balances.
Is Blooom legitimate?
Yes, Bloom is completely legitimate and provides you advanced Robo advisor to manage your account.
Blooom’s founders have calculated that about 80 million of those 90 million do not have access to financial assistance or cannot afford it.
The founders of Blooom created the platform so that everyone can receive the help they need for their 401(k) accounts. And Blooom is still alone in this field.
Blooom’s ability to handle your 401(k) is its key selling point, but it also has a number of features worth mentioning:
Continual improvement. Blooom will continuously monitor your portfolio and will be able to make modifications as necessary.
That involves looking into new funds and making any adjustments to your portfolio (optional).
Individualized portfolio Blooom improves your portfolio in order to assist you in reaching your objectives rather than just investing your money in a collection of ETFs.
This entails finding a portfolio that suits your needs, determining your appropriate risk tolerance, and maybe reducing investing costs.
Financial consultants Blooom offers free access to financial experts for Standard and Unlimited users.
Within two to three business days, you’ll hear back from us or have access to a live chat.
Withdrawal alerts. If a withdrawal is made from your retirement account, Blooom will send you a text message alert.
Consumer Assistance: Customers can contact Blooom customer support by email or live chat from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm, central time, Monday through Friday. There is no direct phone service provided.
If you’re looking for help optimizing your 401(k), Blooom is a great place to start. Their free analysis will help you understand how much you’re paying in hidden fees, if there are any performance issues with your investments and what steps you can take to optimize your returns. Plus, they offer ongoing advice and help make sure you continue to maximize your returns.
Bloom provides much-needed investment management to employer-sponsored retirement plans, which makes it one of the best Robo-advisors for 401(k)s. For most people, such plans are their primary retirement vehicle.